 Gaming / 155
Re: brikwars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 15:59:27 GMT

...IMHO, this would leave the players able to come up with weapons
specific to their army/race/whatever. To an extent, you start that path
with close combat siege weapons.

Actually, it seems to me that the cc siege weapons rules take a lot more work
to keep track of during the battle, and more pre-game design as well.  But
I'll think of something.

...They are more complex both beforehand and during, but if the player came up with a
'claw arm' during design, he could equip all his vehicles with them so it wouldn't be as
complex during the game. that's the kind of idea I was thinkin of. Spend a bit of time
design wise to come up with a 'standard weapon' for your team. Then once its fielded, you
would know what your guys do without much looking up. And what your figs did would be a
reflection of your idea of fielding them, which would be different than other ppls... so
could be a much more dynamic and interesting game possibly :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com