 Gaming / 127
Re: brikwars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:56:43 GMT

...To represent them on the vehicle, a thin antenna piece is a laser barrel, a 1x1
cylinder or cone is a ballistic, and a 2x2 cylinder is a mass driver. The overall weapon
has to have the brick size appropriate for its rating, but at the barrel, just stick as
many barrels as is appropriate for its class. A MK III laser would have 3 thin antenna
like pieces sticking out. A MKII ballistic would have 2 1x1 cylinders at the end of the
barrel. this shouldnt change the aesthetics much, and will make it infinitely easier to
remember...

...BTW: I mean all side by side, not stuck on top of each other... so a MK3 balastik would
have 3 1x1 cylinders at the very end side by side (or in whatever configuration the
designer wanted).

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com