 Gaming / 159
Re: brikwars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 19:00:04 GMT

Stephen F. Roberts wrote:
....:-) I didn't mean theyd turn off their comm, just they'd turn off the command
frequency... leave the command frequency to the higher paygrades and all.

'sides, usually command traffic is encrypted, which the average trooper won't have the eq to decode...

....This is more like 'shoot that tank there!!' where all the members of a squad can
coordinate on the spot to cause cumulative damage... but even if another squad got that
same 'shoot that tank there!!' order, they wouldn't be able to coordinate well enough with
the first squad to cause more cumulative damage. Each squad could be grouped together, but
it would in effect be 2 separate attacks.

I'm not sure it should count as two attacks...  I've seen batteries 20 miles apart shoot at the same target, at the very same second...  And I must admit, it was VERY impressive :)

Dan