 Gaming / 130
Re: brikwars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 17:26:06 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.fun.gaming, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...We (WAMALUG) had our first test brikwars game saturday and I must say it
was fun (specially when the big mecha pilot got enraged and swore death at
his attackers :-)

Heh.  In our first game a pilot got that, and tried to ram my mech with his
speeder bike.  It didn't work. :D

You'll hear more about it in the field reports (one for each side :) ) when we
finish them, but it was hilarious!  Stephen's side damaged my mech twice, the
first time halving my movement (from 11 to five), and the second time was when
they (six troopers) enraged my pilot.  They were all clustered around a truck.
It took me two rounds, but I was able to make a *very* big Boom!  >:)

Jeff