 Gaming / 160
Re: A bunch of questions concerning Medieval Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:31:26 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Mike Rayhawk writes:
Five Slaves provide a total of 10 Power, or 50b" of torque.  That means that
together they would be able to swing a 3-Blok beam at about 50/3 = 16".  You
would then roll a Collision between the beam and its target (see 3.6.5):

I don't know what I was thinking yesterday, I must have been on crack, this
collision bit is all wrong.  I hope nobody paid any attention.  A Battering
Ram is a big Club.

TL0 CP1 RngCC UR2 Dmg1d6 (Stun to living targets)

So, it would do 1d6 times the Power of all the units swinging it.  In this
case, 10 x 1d6.  You could also build it as a Siege CC weapon but it's a pain,
why bother.

- Mike Rayhawk.

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm