 Gaming / 86
    A bunch of questions concerning Medieval Brikwars —Rengenier Mulder
   Hello All I'm planning a game of Brikwars with a friend. The armies will be Fright Knight + Bull's vs Ninja. I have some questions about it: I have a bunch of Knights with Big Shield, Helmet and Big Sword. That's a total AV of 11 (5 for the soldier, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: A bunch of questions concerning Medieval Brikwars —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) Hi! Sorry I missed this post last week! I hope I'm not too late. (...) The Big Shield only protects the Knight on one side (a 180 degree arc in whichever direction the shield is facing) - if he is attacked from behind, his AV drops to a much (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: A bunch of questions concerning Medieval Brikwars —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) I don't know what I was thinking yesterday, I must have been on crack, this collision bit is all wrong. I hope nobody paid any attention. A Battering Ram is a big Club. TL0 CP1 RngCC UR2 Dmg1d6 (Stun to living targets) So, it would do 1d6 (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming)