 Gaming / 162
  Re: brikwars...

Have you read "Starship Troopers"? Not the craptacular Paul Verhoeven movie, but the Heinlein novel? RAH goes into quite a bit of detail on how his cap troops are in communication with each other; basically the grunts have radios with one channel (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: brikwars...

(...) I read it, but it was many, many years ago. About all I remember is how the power armor worked, movement wise, and the dropships. I think I still have a copy somewhere, but its probably still packed up after moving two years ago. Jeff (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming)