Re: Gathering of the Wise (was Re: possible translations)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 00:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Well, it's not just for geomancers, but I've mentioned the "Gathering of the
Wise" once or twice, and I would eventually like to do it for CW.

Ooooooh!! Count me in, definitely! Depending if this is going on in the
present or past, I might be able to contribute anywhere from 3 to 6 "wise"
people ;-)
I'd be very happy, even, to host the convention, although my inn will be way
to small to host the whole CW wisemen... We'll need minimum Eric K's inn for
that, I guess! <grin>

This sounds like something I'd enjoy doing. If anyone's interested, drop me a
note, yah?

-Shiri