Re: Gathering of the Wise (was Re: possible translations)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 02:11:14 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Well, it's not just for geomancers, but I've mentioned the "Gathering of the
Wise" once or twice, and I would eventually like to do it for CW.

Ooooooh!! Count me in, definitely! Depending if this is going on in the
present or past, I might be able to contribute anywhere from 3 to 6 "wise"
people ;-)

Well, it's happened in the past, but I'd probably be hosting one happening
"now".  No reason there couldn't be flashbacks to past Gatherings, though.

The Red Fox will definitely be in attendance, as will the the Grey Wolf...and
of course Dr. Cornelius and his rival, the Learned Sage Liang Chu.  I hope
that other folks coming will be able to get along better than these guys!
Maybe a few others - but I'd rather use my various wizardly pieces to recreate
the 'figs of other folks who want to have their characters show up!

I'd be very happy, even, to host the convention, although my inn will be way
to small to host the whole CW wisemen... We'll need minimum Eric K's inn for
that, I guess! <grin>

Well, Eric, you, me, and Dave are all darn close together.  Eric, you
listening?  Think the Gathering could rent your inn?  Or is your village one
of the lucky few that's been forewarned? >8)

This sounds like something I'd enjoy doing. If anyone's interested, drop me a
note, yah?

'ey!  I orta know too, on account of it being my idea...:P  I want to get a
little bit farther in my Sain/Batu storyline before I start on this
project...but if people want to bandy a few ideas about, that's OK...

sakura @ mediaone.net             Jeff Johnston              jeffj @ io.com
LEGO Page (Set Reviews & MOCs): http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 3/29/2000
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m