 Castle / 4033
Re: possible translations (was "Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 22:29:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Tony A. Rowe writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
How's about geomancer?

Works for me =]

Well, that's only natural, since I got the idea from you... :-)

One of these days, all the geomancers of Castle World will have to get
together.  There are getting to be so many that soon they can form their own
faction!

LOL! I have a wizardess which I haven't decided whether she's a geomancer or a
plant-Sorceress (plantmancer? ;-)

-Shiri

Errr... Hortimancer?  =]

Druidess might fit well.  In fantasy games, they often have control over Earth,
Plant, and Animal magic.  The Druids in one of the early drafts of my Lego
wargame could cast Earth magic.

Tony