 Castle / 4021
Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:58:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, René Hoffmeister writes:
Hi from Germany!

Today I've scanned some of my Black Falcon Knights, If you like you can visit
them at http://www.1000steine.de/gallery/g7/index.html

Regards, René

All of the Characters were really cool! Were the different Color Knights
symbolizing The Elements, It looked like you had water,earth,fire,Death and
wind. Well anyway it was a great site!

Later,
Cj