Re: Gathering of the Wise (was Re: possible translations)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 17:28:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Well, it's not just for geomancers, but I've mentioned the "Gathering of the
Wise" once or twice, and I would eventually like to do it for CW.

Ooooooh!! Count me in, definitely! Depending if this is going on in the
present or past, I might be able to contribute anywhere from 3 to 6 "wise"
people ;-)

I can contribute...  oh, 10 (12 if there are no rules against liches

No, as long as they behave and don't leave tomb dust and rotting-flesh
messes on the carpet, liches are fine. 8)  After all, they probably
attended the Gathering when they were alive, why let death slow you down?

I'd be very happy, even, to host the convention, although my inn will be way
to small to host the whole CW wisemen... We'll need minimum Eric K's inn for
that, I guess! <grin>

Don't forget about that little event called...  Oh, what was it again?  Oh,
yes: Brickfest!!  Located here in Washington DC this June!  :)  We can have the
(oh, what the heck, let's steal... err, "borrow" a common name) "Magefair"
then!  :)

"The Gathering of the Wise" is the semi-official name, or "The Gathering"
for short.  I dunno if I'll be ready this June (or even able to make it
down to DC) though, so that might make it a little difficult.