 Castle / 4040
4039  |  4041
Subject:
Thank you for translation! (Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 23:42:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Thanks to all of the good translations. I think I know how the figures will be
called in English:

pic1:

"Longsword" - It's a swordsman with a long sword. He belongs to a company
which is called "Longswords" because of their long swords.

"Halberdier" - Thank you, Shiri and Franklin!

"Axe Swinger" - Also Thanks to Shiri

pic2:

"Yeoman Archer" - If "yeoman" means to be not dependent on strict rules. Thank
you, Franklin!

"Mounted Archer" - Thank you again, Shiri

pic3:

"Construction Worker" - He's from a company which builds bridges for troops
which are going to the battlefield. This company also builds defence ramparts.
In German those Companies are called "Schanzkompanie"

"Battlerider / Battle Horseman" - He's not only a knight. He belongs to a
company of Heavy Cavallary. But maybe you called them "Cavaliers"

pic4:

"The Yellow Prince"

"Guards Horsewoman" - I can't believe that that shall sounds crazy for you.
And, Shiri, YES, she IS a woman (I have 10 of them). She's one of the
bodyguards of the royal family.

pic5:

"Protection Wizard"

"Battle Mage"

"Summoner" - Thank you Chris, this is the right word. I have 5 of these guys
who controls snakes, bats, tomcats, scorpions and ravens (just the 5 little
animals from TLC)

pic6:

"Keeper of the Water"

"Keeper of the Fire"

"Keeper of the Earth"

"Keeper of Life"

"Keeper of Death"

"Keeper of the Air"

These guys are not really elemantalists, they also are not magic figs like
Druids or Necromancers. They are more priests who can do miracles in big
trouble.

Kind Regards, René