 Castle / 4041
Re: My website is operational
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 23:52:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
I'd just like to let everyone know that my website is finally up and working.
I'd really like all of you to check it out and tell me what you think.  This
is the address:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska

enjoy!

Wilson

Nice website! I like how you built Grim's scythe. The Spectre has two fishes
on his weapon, from which set they are?

On the skeletton warriors: Try to put the spanish helmets from the last Pirate
themes on the skeletts - it looks pretty cool!

Viele Grüße, René
www.1000steine.de