 Castle / 4044
Re: My website is operational
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 00:13:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
I'd just like to let everyone know that my website is finally up and working.
I'd really like all of you to check it out and tell me what you think.  This
is the address:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska

Hey Wilson, great job!!

I love it, all of it!
Your minifigs/characters are tres chic, I really like Vincent, the Lone Falcon
and Electra, not to mention the elementals! I like the way you use torsos and
heads from various themes to get desired effects...

I must say I was greatly amused by your cannon-bearing dragons and also by the
town-forestmen guy... I was ROFL! Especially since I'm going to need to use
green town torsos as well if I want a large forestmen army. But here's a
suggestion: if you take the arms out, flip the torso around, and put the arms
back again, you'll have a blank green torso (looks better, IMHO, than a town
jacket :-)

I like your keep and castle, I'd love to see it completed!

Keep up the great work!

-Shiri