 Castle / 4020
Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:44:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, René Hoffmeister writes:
Hi from Germany!

Today I've scanned some of my Black Falcon Knights, If you like you can visit
them at http://www.1000steine.de/gallery/g7/index.html

Wow, cool!

Rene, I love your knights... the colored knights are really great! The
princess is sweet too. I like your magicians a lot!

Can you put up a sentence or two in english about them? I'm curious... :-)

-Shiri

Aye, an english description would be nice.  Great figs, though.  I especially
like the way you did the different colors for the knights.
-Chris