 Castle / 4034
Re: possible translations (was "Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 22:36:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tony A. Rowe writes:
Druidess might fit well.  In fantasy games, they often have control over
Earth,
Plant, and Animal magic.  The Druids in one of the early drafts of my Lego
wargame could cast Earth magic.

Thanks! Druidess would really be a good title for her...

-Shiri