 Castle / 4037
Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 22:55:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, René Hoffmeister writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Can you put up a sentence or two in english about them? I'm curious... :-)
In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
Aye, an english description would be nice.

I've tried to let translate the names of the figs by babelfish.altavista. But
the translator makes very crazy words, or do you know the
name "Carriercarriers carrier" ? ;-)
It's very difficult for me to translate some special names. But maybe are the
following description satisfactory:

5th pic: a Protection Wizard, a Battle Magician and a Implorer

Battle Magician = Battle Mage, Battle Wizzard
Implorer = Judging from the snake in his hand I'd guess he calls and
           controls creatures. So maybe Summoner?

Chris