 Castle / 4021
    Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons —Carl Catuogno
   (...) All of the Characters were really cool! Were the different Color Knights symbolizing The Elements, It looked like you had water,earth,fire,Death and wind. Well anyway it was a great site! Later, Cj (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons —René Hoffmeister
    (...) Yes, that is right. I'm happy that it's so obvious. There are the Keepers of water, Fire, Earth, Life, Death and Air :-) pleased, René (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)