 Castle / 17792
17791  |  17793
Subject:
The Classic Castle City Standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:01:42 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I am proud to announce the official release of the Classic Castle City Standard developed at Brickfest 2003.

Feel free to give any comments, thoughts, or ideas.

The idea is that this will be a motivating point, around which castle-heads can work together to make really awesome, really large displays. Showing off your creations really works well when people work together (or if you are Jim and Maelee Foulds).

Everything else I have to say is in the write up (click on the nifty Logo I made).

-Lenny