 Castle / 17799
Re: The Classic Castle City Standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 21:44:35 GMT

Hi Lenny,

I like several things about this standard. The walls are simple and yet conform to earlier LEGO sets. Small scale buildings will fit in the city quite well. I guess we could start creating buildings with angled walls to eliminate gaps between buildings. Thank you to everyone at brickfest who worked on this!

Ben