 Castle / 17801
Re: The Classic Castle City Standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 23:47:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

I am proud to announce the official release of the Classic Castle City Standard developed at Brickfest 2003.

-Lenny

Hey Lenny,

I’m guessing there will be instructions for these? somewhere? I love ‘em, and can’t wait to start building lots of ‘em too.

On a side note - Are there any plans for a standard “standard”, for the King and his troops? I’d be interested in creating some custom shield designs. Just a thought.

Jeff