 Castle / 17871
Re: The Classic Castle City Standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 00:37:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

   3. This could sway me to build more in Castle again. I do have a number of green plates that I don’t need whilst building Moonbases and Spaceships. But lordy! if you all keep coming up with such good ideas, I’m gonna need to rent a large Ryder truck for BF ‘05.... :)

Hey!!! What about BF ‘04??

Sorry, but my 2004 vacation time will be used for wedding and honeymoon plans. :) I probably won’t make it to BF again until ‘05. So it goes.

-H.