 Castle / 17806
Re: The Classic Castle City Standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:34:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Manfred Moolhuysen wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   I am proud to announce the official release of the Classic Castle City Standard developed at Brickfest 2003.

Feel free to give any comments, thoughts, or ideas.

I’m impressed. And also a bit proud that an idea I suggested to Anthony Sava to improve his original Village of Dahyart, evolved into an important part of the village standard (although I’m convinced you would have come up with the same idea independently - by parallel evolution, so to speak)

Ahh yes! I remember that now! Thanks for the kick-ass suggestion. Good ideas and real innovation are really useful things. Perhaps I should add an authors list of people who contributed the key ideas to the mix...

-lenny