 Castle / 17812
Re: The Classic Castle City Standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:23:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Jeff Byrd wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Instructions? I think it is fairly straight forward, but I can make some if
   you think there should be some. One of the keys of this standard is that however you make it, it should fit together. I don’t want people to think that there is a right way and wrong way to build the segments simple because I threw some together.

-Lenny

Call me crazy...but I thought the walls/corners/gatehouse were to be made like the ones you made. That’s why I asked about instructions.

Shouldn’t we try to build every wall/corner section alike? Of course we could have “damaged” sections and whatnot...but I’m looking at the consistency of the structures. I don’t know...maybe I missed something.

Jeff