 Castle / 17881
Re: The Classic Castle City Standard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 00:32:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

I am proud to announce the official release of the Classic Castle City Standard developed at Brickfest 2003.

Feel free to give any comments, thoughts, or ideas.

The idea is that this will be a motivating point, around which castle-heads can work together to make really awesome, really large displays. Showing off your creations really works well when people work together (or if you are Jim and Maelee Foulds).

Everything else I have to say is in the write up (click on the nifty Logo I made).

-Lenny

God Lenny, this is sooo cool. Never made anything out of castle myself but I have to say that the way you place buildings on is very cool.

Take care!

Dean