 Castle / 14953
Re: October 31st - Picture of the Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 22:03:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pedro Silva writes:
I'm afraid I can be of little help in building anything for this subject out
of LEGO (not enough castle parts, sorry). But I can give an idea... a stake
with an "all black" creepy lookin' monk burning in it, surrounded by
florentine buildings of the Renaissance. That oughta give some work to
build! :-)

Although I sent already a week ago, well not a black monk on the stake but
rather Joan D'Arc

I will also build something...

JoJo started this.. yeah!

:-)
And a good idea it is, to have historical events like this depicted in LEGO!

agree

Have fun building,

Pedro

P.S. Why you still havn't entered you're name on our 'Loyal to .castle?' list

Yaron "Webrain" Dori