 Castle / 14908
Re: October 31st - Picture of the Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:38:30 GMT

Hello!

Beautiful image, Jojo.  I love the detail in the archways.

Thanks!

Is what we see
there just a small part of a larger model?

Unfortunatelly not. I've only built this portal just for this one picture.
This door would fit into my cathedral though. If only I had bricks and space
enough to build the cathedral...

...Oh, and the historical notes
in your post are quite nice too!  :)

I'm pleased to hear that :-)