 Castle / 14920
Re: October 31st - Picture of the Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 02:32:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pedro Silva writes:

Countless other victims of the Inquisition were condemned for attempting
some sort of Reform...
However, not all of them were on the same side of the spectre (yes, the
Church did condemn people for fanaticism as well!). Geronimo Savonarola ran
Florence as a teocracy for a while, but became too annoying for the
hierarchy and went to the stake...

Funny how few people know that there were also attempts to reform the Church
*the other way* :-)

I don't think we're talking about the same issue, so, I challenge you to
explain yourself in Lego (:

I will also build something...

JoJo started this.. yeah!