 Castle / 14928
Re: October 31st - Picture of the Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 16:00:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:

I'm speaking too much.

Not at all.  This is the sort of educational discussion I love here in
.castle!  There are some subjects I have studied and retained well, but your
explanation of church history and architecture covers relatively new topics
for me.  Quite fascinating!

Also, I think your discussion on how churches were built over time and thus
had influence from different styles and periods is all very reflective of
how some Lego models turn out.  When you build a large Lego model, you may
be influecned by different styles.  And as you build you may discover your
piece supply dictates an occasional change in design.  In some ways,
building a large Lego church could reflect building a real one.  ...Cool!

-Hendo