 Castle / 14907
Re: October 31st - Picture of the Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:34:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:

Didn't completely follow the thing
about Dr Martin Luther, probably my fault though.

Just read this thread again. Not trying to nit-pick, but I think you may be
mixing up your historical figures.  The Martin Luther you rendered in Lego
was (I believe) just Martin Luther, not a Doctor.  The "Dr." probably seems
to precede that name in your mind because your are thinking of Dr. Martin
Luther King Jr., the civil rights leader during the 1960s who shared a
couple names with the Church reformer of centuries earlier...

Cheers,
-Hendo