 Castle / 14954
Re: Regarding the Market Place
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 22:38:16 GMT

Yaron Dori writes:

Yet one thing about it I'm still not sure of, is it suppose to be a
permanent "city" market place or more like a flea market?

I believe that it was intended to be a temporary market (like a flea
market).  I however built a permanent cloth shop

Perhaps a medieval town or a market street, made of cad buildings, could be
assembled on line (with Siskundian buildings like the Blacksmith Shop,
Crossroads Tavern, or my Merchant's House).

The medieval marketplace site could remain for temporary structures.

Ben