 CAD / MLCad / 1886
Re: Developing MLCAD plugins?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 20:35:21 GMT

Done,

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam.go.away.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Hzrprv.14sB@lugnet.com...
<SNIP>

Is there a specification for plugin development?

No sorry, MLCad does not support plugins yet, currently I have a very quick
way introducing new generators and pseudo commands by hand - but I'll check
if I could do some more automation here to be able to load such things as
plugins.

Thanks,

Don

Regards,