 Trains / 28146
Re: Has Babylon Fallen?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2006 14:25:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:

You know, it was always fun talking with you at the events, but I have
got to admit, I _really_ miss those crossing gates that you have. Those
things are AWESOME.

Oh yeah!  I remember seeing those at a show before I joined NELUG.  I went out
that day and bought some reed switches.  The next day I spent a few hours
burning my fingers and melting the things together.  I never did get them to
work properly.

-Elroy