 General / 53136
Re: Has Babylon Fallen?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 03:46:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Chris Phillips wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Richie Dulin wrote:

   You want someone posting like lar used to? Post like lar used to.

...this was always the kind of behavior that got me into trouble!

While I find it hard to believe that that could get anyone into trouble, perhaps it was merely because you weren’t correctly noting which hat you were wearing at the time.

HTH

Allister