 Town / 10151
Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 00:33:00 GMT

Theme: Zoo/Animal Park
individually or combined to form a large Zoo/Animal Park. The theme could also
be marketed as an educational tool to promote preservation and conservation of
wild animals and their habitat.
Possible Sets:
1) Zoo train/tram/sky trolley/monorail – A zoo themed train/tram/sky
trolley/monorail that travels through/overhead the zoo allowing visitors to view
the animals.
2) Zoo Entrance – A jungle/safari themed front entrance possibly including:
• Ticket Plaza/Kiosk
• Restaurant/Cafe
• Administration building
• Gift Shop
• Amphitheatre
• Animal enclosures
• Carousel
• Picnic Area
3) Animal Enclosures – Types of animal enclosures/displays could include:
• Snake/Reptile House
• Bird Sanctuary/Aviary
• Monkeys/Apes
• Carnivores