 Town / 10102
Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2008 19:37:32 GMT

How about a theme like "Inner City Transportation".

Maybe more like "Mass Transit"?  That could be lumped in with the trains
(trains, buses, and a streetcar could use train track, just have some additional
plates to place between the tracks to cover the railroad ties..

Additionally, I'd love to see a car that fits a family of 4 minifigs...

Scott Lyttle

Besides trains, planes and automobiles, people in cities tend to use other
means of transportation to get around.

I am thinking of the following types of sets:
1. A taxi or limousine (small set; one or two vehicles with minifigs and
accessories)
2. A bus terminal with one or two passenger busses (mid-size set), a waiting
   area, concession stand etc.
3. A streetcar (with some type of guide rail) or monorail (larger set). With
the new medium power functions motor and IR controls, this should not require
too much investment in new elements...

Ron