 Town / 10107
Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 11:37:39 GMT

In lugnet.town, Allister McLaren wrote:
Actually, I heard Pierre Normandin was actually working for lego now. They
should just give him free reign, and I'll be a happy, if slightly poorer
camper.

Ouch!  If this is true, it will mean a serious blow to my budget :/

Cheers,
Matija