 Town / 10114
Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 05:48:35 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tommy Armstrong wrote:

So what I propose is to have at least the treatment plants --both water and
wastewater as kits. The lines themselves may be a bit complicated to achieve,
but the actuall buildings are eminently possible.

This is a pretty good idea, actually. In fact, there's a whole range of
possibilities in heavy industial designs. I'd be nice to see an oil refinery (or
any kind of ore refinery). They have a certain utilitarian beauty to me, and I'm
not just saying that because I design them.

Allister