 Town / 10142
Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 18:30:06 GMT

"Karl Paulsen" <karlepaulsen> wrote:

Vacation theme.

1)Family in van (seated two abreast), or car with camper trailer.
2)Vacation home or cabin.  Small rustic cottage with some trees, an animal
or
two, a dog, and a fire pit. A bicycle would be a good addition.
3) Hikers. A couple of hikers with a Bear (polar bear in brown) and some
foliage, possibly including a jeep of some sorts in which they can make
their
escape.

Other sets could include canoers, kayakers, campers, dirt bikers, fishers,
horseback riders, park rangers, etc.  A vacation theme offers potential
for
stories, interaction and adventure and lends itself to lots of smallish
sets
with appeal to boys and girls.

I prefer ocean vacations.  Less of a chance of a run in with a bear. :D

-Rob
www.lifelites.com