 Technic / 2601
Re: Feedback on the Airtech Claw Rig (8868)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:18:50 GMT

tnt@arnesson.nu (Tobbe Arnesson) writes:

I, despite the fact that I have the more gentle European machine,
prefer the sink and dishwash detergent. I wash my bricks by hand.
Gentle and nice. Around 40 degree celcius warm water. I then move the
pieces around a tad with my hands and scrub the extra dirty bricks.
After the wash I use an ordinary spaghetti sieve to rinse the bricks
in cold water (gives less chalk-staines, at least with ordinary
dishes). After that I put the bricks flat out on a large towell and
let them air dry. As easy as that. Mind the electric pieces though!

How about pneumatic pieces?

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>