 Technic / 2599
Re: Feedback on the Airtech Claw Rig (8868)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 08:58:11 GMT

BTW, I've never thought of washing Lego in the washing machine - I have images of
16 length beams snapping and snagging and all other manner of horrors!

I, despite the fact that I have the more gentle European machine,
prefer the sink and dishwash detergent. I wash my bricks by hand.
Gentle and nice. Around 40 degree celcius warm water. I then move the
pieces around a tad with my hands and scrub the extra dirty bricks.
After the wash I use an ordinary spaghetti sieve to rinse the bricks
in cold water (gives less chalk-staines, at least with ordinary
dishes). After that I put the bricks flat out on a large towell and
let them air dry. As easy as that. Mind the electric pieces though!

You know, when I awoke this morning I did not expect to explain how I
wash my LEGOs LOL!

/Tobbe who installed an extra table at home yesterday to get some
space for building (g/f got tired of not being able to eat at the
kitchen table).