 Technic / 2570
Re: Feedback on the Airtech Claw Rig (8868)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:11:09 GMT

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message
BTW, I've never thought of washing Lego in the washing machine - I have • images of
16 length beams snapping and snagging and all other manner of horrors!

I've never tried it, but you're supposed to put your bricks in
pillowcases...

Duq