 Technic / 2579
Re: Feedback on the Airtech Claw Rig (8868)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:51:22 GMT

Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

Well, they would have to be pretty hard lumps of dirt.  If you just toss a
handful of loose dirt in the washing machine, it will be dissolved in the
washing waters, and the washing machine detergent you hopefully put in along
with your washing will be more than glad to help it's dissolution with the
enzymes it contains.

Not that I wish this thread to get out of hand by going into too much detail,
but...

What setting is best for washing Lego?

Bio or non-bio?

Fabric conditioner? :-)