 Technic / 2560
2559  |  2561
Subject:
Feedback on the Airtech Claw Rig (8868)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:50:53 GMT

One of the older Technic kits that has shown up on my radar is the 1992 Airtech
Claw Rig 8868. Feedback from set owners is good in that both people who claim
ownership mention it as one of their favorites.

The problem with getting ahold of one is that most are coming out of Europe.
What few are available in the US are usually opened. My minimum level of
purchase is sealed bags with manual (and stickers) in good condition, so these
kits don't play well.

I'm hoping that Emmanuel at DYA-Shopping in France finds a stash of these
somewhere and makes them available online (start digging, Emmanuel!).

Either way, is the Airtech MISB or MIB worth the $300 it routinely fetches
online? Let me know.

- Sean