 Technic / 2611
Re: Feedback on the Airtech Claw Rig (8868)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:24:26 GMT

tnt@arnesson.nu (Tobbe Arnesson) writes:

How about pneumatic pieces?

The new style with metal coating on the piston might rust, but
otherwise I don't think there should be a problem. They should have
designed the pieces to allow children/adults to blow through the
systems with a lot of salive as result.

I think that wouldn't reach the metal part of the pistons.
IMHO washing should be ok if one dries it quickly enough,
but it could be hard to get the water out of the last cranny.

But don't take my word for it!

Of course, if anything goes wrong I'll blame myself.

Hälsningar till Sverige

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>