 Technic / 2571
Re: Feedback on the Airtech Claw Rig (8868)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:13:17 GMT

"Sean Harrington" <harrington@macgenius.com> wrote in message
Either way, is the Airtech MISB or MIB worth the $300 it routinely fetches
online? Let me know.

Unless you're a diehard collector of unused boxes, is any set worth $300?
Think of all the new sets you can buy in a shop (especially if you buy last
year's sets) for that money.....

Duq