 Technic / 2598
Re: 8457 Power Puller question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 03:31:53 GMT

Hey Gaurav,

The video is probably kinda fun for kids who are into power puller and monster
mudder things, but it's generally lame for adult collectors. It's only about 10
minutes long, and the only thing of real interest is how much the model looks
like the yellow Team Technic puller in the video.

As for the model itself it, it's kinda fun. It's definitely NOT one of my
favorites, especially for the price. There are TONS of engine elements, but it
is mostly a bunch of yellow beams and flex pieces. The two LARGE tires are
pretty awesome, but not worth the US$99 pricetag. I'd wait until it goes on
clearance (it will) at LS@H.

- Sean