 Star Wars / 645
Re: Production runs (was Re: Blasters for SW minifigs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 22:40:48 GMT

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999 19:50:51 GMT, "Tim McSweeney" <tim##NO_SPAM##@ams.co.nz>
wrote:

<sigh>  I Really hate having to explain jokes to people, it means they never
have to work it out for themselves  which is where all the actually
enjoyment comes from, but here goes.

<Snipped a well versed explanation of humor>

Another not so funny example that ties this whole thread back to Lego would
be:

Darth:  "Luke, I know that you are getting Lego for Xmas."
Luke:  "Impossible, how could you know that"
Darth:  "I felt your presents"

Not so funny?  I laughed at that one.  Though it took me a sec to make the
connection with the punchline.

Good one.  :-)

-- Terry K --