 Star Wars / 579
578  |  580
Subject:
Blasters for SW minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 22:15:26 GMT

Perhaps this has been discussed already...

In case not:

It doesn't appear as if any of the minifigs have hand held blasters.  Is Lego
going back to the days when they did not have any guns?  Or perhaps they figure
Luke, Ben, Darth and company do not have any use for a hand held blaster.  And
the biker storm troopers have their hands full with their speeder bikes.

I'd be dissappointed if none of the minifigs had blasters.  Imagine a Han Solo
without a blaster or Chewbacca without his bowcaster (is that the right name?)
Of course you could always use a standard Lego Castle crossbow...

All the space ships have big laser cannons.  So their should be blasters with
the minifigs.  In my opinion anyway.

Has this been discussed and hashed already.  Guess I could search for it, but
I'd rather vent then deal with a search feature right now.

Thanks for listening.

Ben